Join the Big League: Now Hiring
We exist to help founders grow their companies and reduce their risk.
Does that sound like a mission you can get behind? If so, join us now.
100% of our jobs are remote or remote-friendly.
We are a bootstrapped, boutique consultancy. We value work-life balance, not obsessed workaholics.
Our hiring process is simple:
- Go to Apply to apply. Include references and work you’ve created If you have a resume, please include it.
- Schedule a brief interview with us.
- Work on a paid pilot project (20-30 hours, pay $1,000 or so).
- Get feedback on the project and if all goes well….
- Step up to the big leagues.
Benefits To Working With Leverage League
- All jobs are remote.
- Help great founders build their businesses.
- Daily training
- Daily conference budget.
- Scheduled time off
- So much more
Now Hiring: Sales/Business Development Representative
About the role:
Leverage League is seeking a dynamic, self-starting “batteries included” full-stack Sales & Business Development Representative that will consistently generate opportunities for us as well as our growing roster of clients. You will work with existing leads, generate leads from likely opportunities and run our pipeline the “right way.”
You’ll be working with 65-75% “warm leads” and 25-35% “cold leads.”
To qualify and disqualify a variety of clients, run cold calls, generate leads and more.
- Prospect into possible accounts via cold outreach (email, calling, social)
- Create inbox leads and prospects to set up our Account Execs for success.
- Maintain an organized list of clients for future follow-up.
- Create new strategies for winning over elite decision-makers.
- Natural Optimism and can-do attitude.
- 2-3 year’s work experience.
- Experience with cold outreach.
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Better time management skills.
- Experience using marketing automation software, CRM or other software.
Salary & Benefits
Job-status: Budgeted and Open
Depends on experience. (Minimum $40,000 a year + bonuses.)
Now Hiring: Account Executive, Leverage League
Leverage League seeks a superior account executive to sell our services and then to transition into selling the services of our clients and customers. We are looking for someone
This is a “full stack” sales position so you will be working with clients from cold to closed. We will provide everything needed to succeed but you will have to be a self-starter first. You’ll encounter loads of clients that need your help right now, and a proven system to deliver for them.
- 1+ year in a quota carrying position.
- Incredible business manners that give you the right to be audacious.
- Able to tailor solutions to fit a wide variety of customers.
- Ability to use CRM software.
- Ability to work both scripted and improvisationally.
- Ability to develop your own presentations and presentation materials.
- Ability to create a business plan.
- Commitment to learning: we want people that want to be incredible at any cost.
- Bonus: Agency experience & Tech experience helpful.
Salary & Benefits
Day-1 draw vs. commission and 90-day ramp up.